Thursday, February 19, 2009
Happy What?
On Tuesday I look Ella swimming at the embassy with our friend Lindsey and her son Owen. Ella really likes swimming ("wewry fun") and had a great time playing with Owen ("Owie"), who is just about her speed. Afterwards we took the kids to dinner at the family restaurant there for one of Ella's favorite meals, pizza. She and Owen ran around the nearly empty restaurant for awhile then Ella came up to me and said, "poopies coming. Soft poopies." It's always nice to hear descriptions of a child's bodily functions during dinner. I took Ella out to the changing table to address this situation. She kept talking about her poopies, telling me over and over again that they were "happy poopies." I couldn't stop laughing. I guess she was happy enough to project her state of mind to everything else around her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment