Andrew came along too, the only husband bold enough to brave the racers that were using the beginning of the track.Friday, February 27, 2009
Defending the Fatherland
Monday was "Defenders of the Fatherland Day" in Russia. I'm not sure what exactly it's meant to commemorate, something akin to Veteran's Day, but with a little bit of Father's Day thrown in I think. But why split hairs when it means a day off of work? We went to Rosinka in the morning to go skiing with Josie McGhie and Lisa Pieper. Notice Josie and I have matching coats, we both bought them in China on different trips. It makes it look like we're on a team when we ski together. I think I must be the anchorman because I'm always bringing up the rear.
Andrew came along too, the only husband bold enough to brave the racers that were using the beginning of the track.
Andrew came along too, the only husband bold enough to brave the racers that were using the beginning of the track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment