I figured you'd post sometime soon. I'm sure you have a million pictures to do through! It was so great to you have guys around for awhile. Mia points to Ella's pictures every time we're at grandma's and says her name. Maybe she'll even remember her at New Years!
It's taken me awhile. I'm still trying to get everything up and running on our new computer. Ella never learned to say Mia's name, but I keep some pictures of her in a little book that Ella looks at, so hopefully at Christmas they won't have to start all over again.
2 comments:
I figured you'd post sometime soon. I'm sure you have a million pictures to do through! It was so great to you have guys around for awhile. Mia points to Ella's pictures every time we're at grandma's and says her name. Maybe she'll even remember her at New Years!
It's taken me awhile. I'm still trying to get everything up and running on our new computer. Ella never learned to say Mia's name, but I keep some pictures of her in a little book that Ella looks at, so hopefully at Christmas they won't have to start all over again.
Post a Comment