Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Doh!

I couldn't believe it when I heard a little voice this morning chirping "Cwaire, hold still, I have to cut your bangs!" Then I saw this on the floor. If you look closely tou can see some of Claire's fairy fluff hair mixed in with Ella's.



Ella first gave herself a trim then moved on to update Claire's look. Now they both have kicky summer do's. By "kicky" I mean really choppy and uneven. I spent a lot of time trying to blend Ella's chunky tufts of hair with her remaining hair. Hopefully noone looks too close, especially at the bangs.


Still a cutie despite the mischief.


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh man!! It seems like every little girl does it once. I'm hoping that my girls no better since they know "only mommy cuts hair." Sorry I wasn't around to fix it but I think it looks cute!

Christine Sandgren said...

I was also feeling like I wish you'd been there. I did my amateur best. I never cut my hair when I was little...

slopfam said...

Sheesh! That looks like a lot of hair, but you can't tell by looking at Ella. Nice job Christine!