Today is my youngest sister, Suzanne's, birthday. I won't post how old she is, because it might get people thinking about how old I am. But I thought I would post a list of things I really like about Sue. Happy Birthday!
10. She is an avid reader and always has a book with her.
9. She is really dedicated to learning to play/sing music. She's always practicing the guitar and the piano. She might be the only sibling who plays better now than she did in high school.
8. When she was having trouble learning to slalom ski, she drew strength from a Josh Hartnet sticker that we found and put on her shoulder for added inspiration.
7. She works really hard on her callings.
6. When we had a long stopover in London together (just me, her and our parents) she was irked at the idea of taking the tube into the city to look around; but she really perked up when she figured out it was the setting for the Bill Murray classic, "The Man Who Knew Too Little" and we had a lot of fun together the rest of the day.
5. "Labor-a-tory"
4. She really likes being a homeowner and beautifying her surroundings.
3. When she and Amy visited me in New York, she made sure to take full advantage of "Fleet Week."
2. She is a loyal fan-- Johnny Depp deserves no less.
1. She always goes all out when she sings in the car.
2 comments:
I laughed extremely hard at this! Thank you!!! I loved it!!!
That Josh Harnett sticker totally did the trick-- it was awesome! I totally laughed remembering that when I read this.
Post a Comment