Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Week

Ella is such a big helper now. Here she is doing some pre-Thanksgiving cleaning. We're glad that she's finally pulling her own weight around here.
I couldn't find any of my tupperware the day before Thanksgiving. I looked all over for it. Finally I asked Andrew if he had seen it. Turns out he had...it was all in his office. He brought it home just in time for us to wash and refill them all.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we took Ella to the famous Moscow Cat Theater, which features dancing cats. Turns out most of the dancing is done by people holding the cats, but it was good. Ella really liked all the clowns and music. At the end she showed the cats some of her own awesome moves.
Thanksgiving Day Ella didn't go outside, so she decided to wear her tutu all day. Naturally, she warmed up with some stretching.


She was really pleased with how she looked.








2 comments:

Melissa Milewski said...

Ella looks so cute in her ballet outfit! And I'm returning the tupperware to you tommorrow I promise!!!

Elisa said...

Her tutu is adorable! Sounds like you guys did a good job for Thanksgiving, way to pull it off. We're excited to see you soon, Mia will be thrilled to play with "Ellalellalella". (She sings it over and over again while holding her picture at Carol and art's, it's funny)