We had to cancel Ella's birthday party because she came down with a cold. But we still had cupcakes (Andrew and I did, anyway) and opened her presents. She seemed satisfied with that arrangement. Here she is styling her hair with her new blow dryer.

As is her wont, Ella enjoyed the candles much more than the cupcake, which she barely touched.

We took Ella out for a special birthday lunch with Andrew and our friends Anthony and Melissa Milewski. She shared one of her favorite foods, a milkshake, with mommy.

I thought pink fuzzy stars would make it seem more festive.
3 comments:
Cindy Lou Who?
LOVE the pink stars. Her hair's getting so long. She looks hilarious in this pictures. I showed them to Annie. She's excited to Ella Bella to come live here.
picked up a link to your blog from erica's. nice to catch up on your family. glad you get to spend some time stateside. all i can say is cute, cute, cute! happy holidays - uncle scotty
Post a Comment